Haoyang Zhou (周浩洋)
ETH Zürich, Rämistrasse 101, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
My research interests include computer graphics and computer vision, especially in appearance acquisition, modeling, and rendering. I was working as a research assistant in the State Key Lab of CAD&CG at Zhejiang University.
Deepmotion: GAN-based Human Video Generation
Student Research Training Program (SRTP)
Supervised by Prof. Shouling Ji, College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University
- Worked with a group on the discriminator of the GAN;
- Proposed to use a multi-task CNN and vote-based method to improve the performance of the discriminator;
- Developed the backend of the demo app of the project.
Joint Acquisition of Geometry and Appearance with Light Field
Graphics and Parallel Systems Lab, State Key Lab of CAD, ZJU
Supervised by Prof. Hongzhi Wu, College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University
- Designed, constructed, and calibrated the hardware prototype;
- Currently working on integration with the software.
Vice-manager of Tech Center of Qiushichao Team (Student Organization)
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of the production server cluster;
- First proposed and developed a new campus information integration service Notify, leading a team with 26 members including developers, designers, and PMs.
TA of Introduction to Computing Systems
Instructor: Prof. Yale Patt at the University of Texas at Austin and Prof. Xiaohong Jiang at Zhejiang University
TA of Introduction to High Performance Computing
Instructor: Prof. Shouling Ji, Prof. Zeke Wang et al. at Zhejiang University
- Chinese (native)
- English (fluent)
- Japanese (intermediate)
- Languages: C, C++, C#, Dart, Go, Java, Python, Rust
- CG & Games: OpenGL, Vulkan, OptiX, Unity3D, Godot
- Web backend: ASP.NET, Node.js, etc
- Mobile app: Flutter, native Android
- Windows desktop: WPF, UWP
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, production cluster management